viernes, 10 de febrero de 2012

WELCOME / BIENVENIDOS !!!


Hello,


This is my first post ever in a blog, and I’m so excited. This blog I started is because of my students. I believe this tool is going to be very useful for them. So, here you will find the topics we saw in class and also, some extra material that helps you to understand and practise what we did in class.

I will leave you with an example of introduction. Remember to use an 'Icebreaker' otherwise the activity will no have the effect you want to.



Here you have some useful expressions you could use during the class...



Mapy

If you have any idea or comment how to improve this blog please let me know. I would be grateful!

Cualquiera consulta, pregunta o comentario que deseen hacer y que ayude a mejorar el blog será bienvenida.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario