sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

PREHISTORIC ANIMALS


This topic is about creatures of long ago...
As we could see in class these amazing animals existed on Earth several years ago.




The last Elephant bird died in 1649.
This huge creature was the heaviest of all known birds. Its eggs were the largest in the animal kingdom. It was three metres tall and weighed four hundred and fifty kilos. Consequently, it couldn't fly.

                                                                              The Dunkleosteus was a frightening creature. These creatures ate any type of fish, sharks and even its own kind.  It was up to ten metres long. It could crash just about anything, because of its bony blades.


I would have wanted to write more but time is short.
I will leave you with a small video about Prehistoric Animals. I have made some changes but I hope you enjoy it and look more information about other P.A.


Mapy
If you have any idea or comment how to improve my blog please let me know. I would be grateful!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario